Monday, April 7, 2008

Puget Sound

Grandma and Grandpa Hall and cousin Matthew came to visit conference weekend. Between sessions we went to the Puget Sound. It was a little cold, but the kids loved climbing on rocks and collecting shells.

Big group hug!

We love our grandparents!

Aboard a big rock. Ok, Janae didn't make it up there by herself, but the others mostly did :)



4 comments:

simplycreating said...

It looks cold but fun. We really need to come and visit you guys. Thanks for your email. I showed it to Monte, it means a lot that you care. Thanks.

Em and Ms said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You'll have to go to the Puget Sound again when it gets warmer. Oh, that first comment you might want to delete. I've seen them on a few blogs and I can't imagine it'd be good. I think you can avoid them by changing your settings to have people type a few letters in order to leave a comment.

Suzie Petunia said...

Oh, my! Janae is getting so big! All of your kids look so tall. I've been catching up on your recent posts... What a beautiful home! And I LOVE the cul-de-sac with the play area. Kid heaven!! Lucky Halls!

Nathan and Bonnie said...

Looking at your Puget Sound pics make me totally miss Gig Harbor and Tacoma, even/especially hearing about the cold and drizzly weather. Can't wait to see you and Washington and the Puget Sound again!