Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pikes Place & Edmonds Beach

Last month, Aug. 16th weekend, we had some family here and it was so fun! Especially since we were just feeling better from all getting the stomach flu the previous week :(
Taylor's brother, Darrin came with his family and Suzette made the trip over, too.
Here's Ashlynn with the famous fresh fish at Pikes Place Market.

Matthew and Alana being buddies.



This is Edmonds Beach and Marina. We got there in time to watch the sunset.
Weather was perfect and the kids had fun in the sand.

Janae with Aunt Suzette.



A lady came and fed the seagulls. They came and swarmed around like crazy.

These two creature just came out of the water out of nowhere. Ok, they were women divers with photo equipment, etc.



5 comments:

Nathan and Bonnie said...

Your pictures at the beach are beautiful! I am so excited to go there and see it for myself! :-) Glad it was a fun outing--and that the weather cooperated. I put your Papa Murphy's check in the mail today, so hopefully you get it by the end of the week.

Nat said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of fun! Your kids are so big!

simplycreating said...

Wow it looks like you had a blast. We really need to come and visit. Also thanks for the invite to Andrews baptism it was really thoughtful of you.

Molly said...

Hi Steph. Good to see what you guys are up to! I loved the pictures of the monsters from the blue lagoon. That would be wierd. Hope all is well. I'll be anxious to see pics of the new baby.

Jadie said...

Great pictures! I love the Seattle area.