As you can see, I am stuck in the 90's with music. The Bryan Adams song was mine and Taylor's song in our dating years. "The Promise" was put on repeat tons with roommates at Heritage Halls (Taylor was on his mission then). Taylor and I danced to it at our reception. "Pump Up the Jam" is dedicated to my brother Monte, who inspired me in hip-hop dancing. "Your Beautiful" is for Alana who is a huge fan of the song.
5 comments:
I've had fun reading your profile and hearing some of your favorite music. Even though I've known you for quite a few years now, it helps me get to know you even better!
Wow, that is too cool, I had no idea that you could even do this. I have had my blog for so long and I don't have any of these neat things you have learned about. I like it, though if I tried to put favorite songs on then the list would take pages....!
Connie-
Matt's cousin just changes her playlist every few days to reflect her mood. You could try that!
Thanks for including me in your playlist. I had no idea my rad moves had such a totally awesome effect on your life. Rock on Sister! love, Monte
At least you're in the 90's. I'm still stuck in the 80's!
Post a Comment