We finally have some answers to where? and when? Taylor took over a Nursing Facility in Lynnwood, Wa (Seattle) this week. We were over there last week, house hunting, and decided to rent a wonderful home that is near work, school, library and tons of shopping. February 9th is the big move. You are welcome to come and stay at our home anytime you're in Seattle. We would love to see you!
When Taylor is out of town I tend to go to bed really late. This week I am consciously trying to do better. I will post some Christmas photos soon. Goodnight :)
3 comments:
Seattle sounds great! We actually have a trip planned last weekend March (Spring break) Looks like we'll be seeing you guys soon:)
Yeah! I can't wait! I need to call you sometime, just to catch up, but right now I have a cold.
Congrats on the new assignment. I look forward to hearing more about Seattle.
It is fun to see updates of your cute family!
Post a Comment