Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I can't wait!

Costa Rica, here we come (if things go as planned) We were to be there now, but had to delay our trip by a week because Taylor's facility went into survey with the state. That is over now and the facility did alright.
We will get back Feb. 8th and go straight to pick up the moving trucks. So, hopefully when the air settles, we will have some fabulous photos to share.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Hall for taking our kids :)

The kids' last day of school is tomorrow. Not having to take them there and pick them up anymore seems strange at the moment. I got a hint there may be busing for them at the new school even though we aren't too far, it is a busy area.
I am crossing my fingers :)

4 comments:

Em and Ms said...

How exciting! I'm totally jealous. Of the trip, not of moving. I hope you have a lot of fun and get to relax before the big move. I'm sure you will.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Yeah for you guys! Have a great time!

simplycreating said...

Yea I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back, I hope you have a great time. Wow is it really ten years, seems like yesterday.

Suzie Petunia said...

I'm sure you've been really busy, but I can't wait to get the updates on the trip, the move, etc. How ARE you??