Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our place :)

After the rain (and homework), the fun begins . . .

Janae would like to go outside too, but then I would have to come out with her and I am typically making dinner. Her second favorite thing to do is find a marker and something to color on and climb up at the table. Did I mention, she doesn't like to wear pants.
Here is our abode. Come and visit anytime!

Looking out from our steps you see the fun. The kids love having a place to safely ride there bikes everyday. We haven't had such a luxury before.

Here's the little play area with a small basketball court we all share.

Ashlynn and Andrew doing what they love.

Maya's bike has a flat so she's making due with a car.

6 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Wow! This looks like a great place for the kids. I think you did well. I'd love to see it sometime. We'll see though.

simplycreating said...

It looks just wonderful. i'm glad the kids have a place to ride their bikes. the house looks darling to. We have to come and visit.

D n Connie H said...

I am so glad to see new pictures up here and that you posted! Yeah I was really missing you...keep us updated on what is going on with you in the new house, looks like the kids are really enjoying it despite the rain!

Kelly(M&M) said...

Your house is so cute! It looks like such fun for your kids. What an adorable family you have. I can't believe Jenae is so big already!

The Halgren's said...

Wow, your house looks beautiful! It looks like a really nice neighborhood...although its no Sherwood! :) Congratulations!!!!

AJ said...

hello! we are Anthony and Eunsuk.
finally, we are leaving here some comments although we visited this often. it is nice to see the pictures you took from Costa Rico.
and we always to see the pictures of our nephews and nieces of course.
we think your new house looks very nice. we are inspired to visit you when we get a chance in the future.
we all doing fine. visit togetherjones.blogspot.com to see how things are going with us. we will try to update it often. we love you all!
take care!