Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th at the Homers!

Everyone played Pictionary Jr.

All found something with wheels to ride.

Matthew and Ashlynn playing tic-tac-toe.

Janae enjoying chalk time, too!

Darrin and Connie took the three younger boys to the zoo. There was a special Dinosaur area with life size ones making loud dino noises. Here I think they are in an eagles nest.

Andrew and Jaron showing the fossil they found.

Grandma is bringing Janae back from wandering too far.

Watching fireworks!
Thanks Homers for letting us spend the weekend with you.
Taylor and I did a lot of work at our rental there, so we missed out on most of the kid fun.
Thank you Connie and Kiersten for sharing these photos with us
and to Grandma and others that helped care for our kids.

5 comments:

Nat said...

What a cute family! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

simplycreating said...

wow what a busy summer. it sounds just like ours. I love it. It looks like you guys had a great time on the 4th. I hope we can get together sometime.

Nathan and Bonnie said...

It has been so fun looking at all the pics (and captions) on your blog, Connie's blog, and the fam website. I love reading about what you are up to and seeing pics because we hardly ever see you. I made Nathan promise me last summer that we would go to Pike's Place when it was WARM, so with any luck, we will hopefully make it to WA in August and of course make a stop in your neck of the woods!

Jadie said...

Stephanie, it's me, Jennifer Schafer...it's fun to see your pics and also see the Homers too! How have you guys been? When are you due? I just started a blog. You can check it out at www.5piap.blogspot.com

Jadie said...

PS: your blog title is very cute.