Come aboard the Hallway Express and experience our adventures with us. We are a happy and busy crew so enjoy the ride!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Soccer :-)
The season is about half over. We have had a lot of fun with it despite the busyness of our Saturdays with three games. I do feel like a Soccer Mom (as related by Sarah Palin).
It's busy, but I'm sure it's fun too! We got a taste of the soccer life last Saturday. 4 games, 2 at the same time, both of which had to provide the snacks! They're so cute though!
2 comments:
It's busy, but I'm sure it's fun too! We got a taste of the soccer life last Saturday. 4 games, 2 at the same time, both of which had to provide the snacks! They're so cute though!
It looks like you guys have been busy! Your kids are getting so big, and they are all adorable!
Post a Comment