Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcoming . . . Jace!

Janae is learning to smile for the camera :) She is loving her little brother.

Grandma and Grandpa and the kids came to visit between soccer games on Saturday. They wanted lots and lots of turns holding Jace.

Here is Jace William! He arrived Friday at 7:17 pm, weighing 9 lbs. 1 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. He has blondish hair and large hands. He is doing well and I am taking things easy. It is such a blessing having Taylor's parents here.

4 comments:

The Halgren's said...

Welcome to the world Baby Jace!!! We think you are SO adorable and we wish we could be there to welcome you! Congratulations Halls!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXO

Nat said...

Awww...what a cutie! I love the name Jace! We almost used it a few times! Congrats!

Ranell said...

What great news! That picture with the whole family in the hospital is darling ... I'm sure the nurses got a kick out of seeing all the happy siblings. I'm happy for you (and a little jealous) that Jace is here. I have about 6 weeks to go before our baby girl arrives! Glad you have help and you're able to take it easy and enjoy your new little guy!

simplycreating said...

Yea I'm so excited for you guys. Monte called me in Rexburg to tell me you had the baby. Thanks for the call and I hope you are getting some rest, he was a big boy! Congrats.