
Trunk- or- treating is the best thing; fast, easy, and tons of candy!
Alana was excited about her red hair this year.

The kids designed their pumpkin faces and were pretty proud.

Andrew carved his all on his own.


We made it to a Pumpkin patch about 30 mins away, but we got lost so it took us an hour to get there. It turned out to be worth the effort. They had a little petting zoo and here is a cute rabbit.

This little barn full of dried corn was awesome.



Janae on a swing made of tires.

Maya atop a prize winning pumpkin.

Yes, I had to take a photo of Jace since he was present, too. Lucky me, he slept the entire three hour excursion :)

"Girls, I think this one is too big."
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I love the costumes--Andrew is glowing! But what did Janae dress up as? That corn looks like so much fun to play in!
It looks like you had a great Halloween. I can't believe how incredible you are, up and going like you didn't just have a baby.
At first Janae was trying on all sorts of dress up stuff and wouldn't commit to staying in one thing. Then all she wanted to wear was this way too big, falling apart princess dress. It took lots of effort to get her back into normal clothes. I grabbed ladybug wings and stuck them on at the church :)
Post a Comment