Thursday, November 20, 2008

Janae's bangs

I caved in and cut bangs on Janae. It seems like each of my girls have reached a point where they take out any hair thing I put in and I have to decide bangs or not. I got sick of Janae having messy hair. Since cutting the bangs yesterday, her hair has stayed fairly cute. I think I made the right decision and it will be worth having to keep them up.

Here are some of the expressions I got when asking her to look at me. She is a silly one :)


3 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Wow--they totally change her! They do look very cute on her. Good job!

Unknown said...

Wow, is right, she looks so much older now...it will take me some time to get used to I think, I still consider her the baby...such a cutie, I have a hard time watching them grow up out of the baby stage.

The Halgren's said...

Wow, she looks so much older! I love her new haircut! What a beautiful little girl she is!