Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Catching up

Jace is growing so fast. Jace and Andrew have to stick together with all these girls around :)

So, we got a ton of snow in December. Who didn't in the Northwest? They do not plow much here and cars were getting stuck in our culdesac left and right. I had to chuckle when I looked out the window to see the UPS truck stuck and it even had chains.

We celebrated Maya's 5th birthday!


Taylor and the kids built an igloo. Pretty cool! What is even funner is they then built a slide down from the top. Even Janae climbed up the ladder and braved going down.


Christmas Eve we had dinner and acted out the nativity with good friends. We couldn't have asked for anything nicer.

For New Year's we drove down to Sherwood to spend with cousins. We stopped at Darrin and Connie's new place on our way down. Kiersten did the girls' hair and nails. Then they got into fancy dressed and had a 'tea party'. You can't see the elabrate hairdos in this photo, but Kiersten sure used a lot of bobbi pins and they were beautiful!

This is our first time getting the Costco gingerbread house. I think we will make it a tradition :)

2 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Cute pictures! The UPS truck one made me laugh. I'm glad to see you back to blogging. I've missed your updates. Jace is so big!

simplycreating said...

I can't believe how big Jace is. It also looks like you got a lot more snow than us how fun. What a great family you have.