Here's the latest on our Hallway Express :) Taylor resigned from the Ensign Group in December. It was a mutual thing so he has been job hunting like crazy. In the meantime I have loved having him around to help. I wish life was always this flexible and still came with a pay check :) He is applying to jobs around Seattle as well as other places in the NW, so we aren't sure of our future. Alana and Andrew's basketball is wrapping up. Someday, when our kids are older, I can see us playing ball at the church for family night, 4 on 4 :) Alana stays after school a few nights a week to practice her orphan part in a school musical 'Annie Jr'. For about three weeks Janae has been potty training and does very well with #1 with getting candy. Today she went #2 for a first time in her potty!!!!! You moms out there know how happy this is. Maya is back to her preschool routine after a long Christmas break. We are down to three easy kids, so we each teach one week out of the month then the fourth week is a field trip. The kids have made goals for this year and have goal sheet to keep track and Ashlynn for the last two weeks has said her prayers every night! One of Andrew's goals is to learn 100 words in Spanish. Taylor likes that one. I am keeping to our monthly budget better and running on the treadmill. I wish I could get away from the money and exercise resolutions. Maybe next year :)
Hope you are enjoying the ride!
Bye for now.
5 comments:
Good luck with the job hunting, potty training, preschool, basketball, the play, learning Spanish, and everything else you've been up to!
Wow it sounds busy. When Monte was out of work I loved having him around to, when else are you ever going to have them around so much again? We always called it his early retirement. So I think you need to job hunt around our area. I would love having you for a neighbor and Monte can build you a house, sounds good to me!
I'll do all I can to get you back to Sherwood. Do you still have your house here?
Looks like you guys are super busy!
I miss visiting teaching with you :(
Yes, we have the house. Last October we got some good renters in! Hopefully they will stay til the home values rise again.
Heather, sounds like a plan to me too! :)
Post a Comment