Come aboard the Hallway Express and experience our adventures with us. We are a happy and busy crew so enjoy the ride!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Skiing
Taylor has been talking for years about wanting to take the kids skiing. Well, we finally went last Saturday. It was a first for Ashlynn, Alana and Andrew and though it was snowing the whole time, they had a blast. Alana and Andrew took to it so well, that by the end they were going up this shorter lift by themselves and skiing down this easier hill near the lodge. They can't wait til next time. Darrin, Connie and cousin Matthew stayed the night and joined us. I enjoyed Connie's company in the lodge and it was great of her to provide a movie set up for the younger ones :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun!
So fun! We've never taken the kids skiing either, and every year I think "Okay, this is the year!" I'm glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment