Well, until Taylor starts next week I am still a little hesitant to share in case I am going to wake up from this dream. . . . Taylor accepted a healthcare administrator position in Yakima! We are so ready to settle down and Yakima is close to grandparents and on the sunny side of the state. Taylor and dreary weather don't mix well :) The kids and I will be here til school lets out in later June. Thanks for your prayers and concern. I have felt God's love for us through the kind acts of others.
We will sure miss this wonderful ward and the kids are sad in leaving friends. After this they may be getting either a trampoline or down the road, a pet. (I can't believe I said the 'p' word!)
We are going house hunting this weekend. I hope the right house becomes clearly evident, it is such a huge decision.
Thanks again.
7 comments:
Congratulations on the new job! I hope this brings many great things for your family.
I'm so happy for you guys! Good luck with the house hunt. Matt has a cousin that lives in Yakima. I hope you guys like it there!
YAY!!! I hope everything turns out well.
Yea!! I'm so relieved for you guys--and it gives me hope for our situation! I hear ya on the whole "p-word" thing--keep us posted on developments... :)
Congratulations!!! Trevor just started his own business and it took about a month but things are looking good now! I know the relief you feel! Good luck on the house hunt! I wish the job was back in Sherwood, but I am happy for you guys anyway! :)
So happy to hear the good news. Good luck with the house hunt!
That's really good news. Your family looks happy! Enjoy Yakima. My aunt Toni and Uncle Donald live there with some of my cousins nearby.
Post a Comment