Alright, I'm feeling guilty for not letting you friends know that we have some big news. What makes it more special is that I'm not just expecting, but we are having . . . . . twins!
You may ask, do twins run in the family? Not really. I have first cousins on my dad's side that are twins and Taylor has a great grandma that was a twin, but us having twins was never even a remote thought. God sure surprised us and we feel very blessed.
I am 23 weeks along and due in March. I'm already feeling the aches and discomfort, but have a ways to go so am managing alright. I have had several ultrasounds and babies are growing great. After finding out the genders a couple weeks ago, we asked our kids who wants a baby brother? Who wants a baby sister? You all get what you want because we are having a boy and a girl! The kids are very happy :)
So, I am trying to take things easy and simplify as best I can. I apologize for the delay in letting you good friends know.
Happy Thanksgiving!
9 comments:
So exciting Steph!!! I am very happy for all of you. We miss you guys!!
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! We are SO happy for you and we can't wait to see pics of the new little additions! What an awesome surprise!
Congrats! Hope the pregnancy goes well. You are a great mom and I'm sure will do great with twins!
I am so excited for you! That is so fun! I always wanted twins and thought it was a possibility because I am a twin, and I've got twin brothers who are 10 years younger than me. People say that twins skip a generation, and that just isn't true in my family. They are every generation. I just missed out. Anyway, congratulations, and you're definitely going to have your hands full!
Wow! Congratulations!!! I'm excited for you!
Holy moley!!! Two for the price of one. Congratulations, lady!
Joey told me a few weeks ago and I kept checking your blog for an update. I'm excited for you and wished we lived closer so I could help you out a bit. Another boy and girl... what fun!
That's totally CRAZY. Congratulations, I'm so excited for you. Hope you are getting lots of rest, too bad you can't store it up for later.
I came to your blog from Dummers blog. I want to get in touch with you about your niece with cancer. My daughter has a heart problem and that same cancer. If you or this girls mom could send me a message, my blog is www.blesselliesheart.blogspot.com
Post a Comment