Inspired by Heather, I am keeping it real and decided to post. It is now 3:32 am. All in the last hour or so; Maya woke me up to help her wipe, Janae called to have me put blankets back on her, and Andrew just threw up in his bed. (the last of the kids to get the stomach flu in the last two weeks) The thought came to me, this is part of motherhood to care and nurture kids even in the middle of the night. Does it stink sometimes? Yes.
Is it worth it? Absolutely yes!
Andrew is about ready to head back to bed, so I will too.
2 comments:
Man, that stomach flu is really making the rounds everywhere. Lots of people down here and in Pasco have had it. You have such a great attitude about motherhood. Even in the midst of all that (and you forgot to mention being pregnant on top of it all) you still recognize that it's all worth it. You inspire me.
Wow what a night. I hope you get some catch up sleep in the next couple of days. What a great mom you are no wonder your having more. I admire you so much. Some days I can't handle my three. You are amazing.
Post a Comment