Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I wanted to wish all you out there a Happy Mother's Day! When my kids were real little I used to not enjoy the day because of feeling so inadequate. Yet, now my kids are just that age where they are so loving, caring, thoughtful, and excited to celebrate me. I love it! It is also fun and cute to see Taylor stress some every year about this time because it is not only Mother's Day, but my birthday. He wants me to be happy :)
Saturday, we plan to take my little brother through the temple as he is leaving on a mission. I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend.
Hope you experience all the joy you bring to others this Mother's Day.

5 comments:

simplycreating said...

How neat you are going to the temple with Donovan. Happy Mother's Day to you and birthday pretty soon.

Em and Ms said...

Congrats to Donovan. I'm glad you get to be there for it. Happy Mother's Day to you! I've always looked up to your mothering skills. You have such sweet kids, and you just seem so calm and patient.

Monte said...

A great family is a reflection of a great Mom and you have a great family. Happy Mothers Day! Wish I could be there for Donovans endowment.

AJ said...

Happy Mother's day!
it is amazing that one can have almost 6 chidren, and yet so nice to them.
And We also think that without Donovan house feels empty for mom& Dad. we believe he will do good job on his mission.

5dollarFanatic said...

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday!!!