Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here's the house (our final resting place :) we will be moving into come July. Things have been very busy in figuring out financing and insurance and all that fun stuff. Our fax machine has definitely paid for itself. Our favorite part about our new place is it has 5.3 acres for the kids to run around on!
Hope you are loving your summer! I am sad realizing that this summer is going to pass bye too fast with all that is happening. My sister's wedding will be the highlight!!!!

5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Wow! The house looks great and it will be so nice to have all that land. It definitely will be a busy summer, but I'm sure you'll handle it all with a smile. Congrats to your sister--I hadn't heard she was engaged. Oh, and Matt wanted me to tell you that you can't wear your bikinis there :). Apparently Yakima just passed an anti-cleavage and bum law. You'll have to look it up :)

Denise Eskelson said...

Congrats to you and the family. I can't imagine having to take care of that acreage, but I'm sure you will take full advantage of it. The house is beautiful. I am so glad that things are working out. . . they always seem to when it is the right decision. Love you!

Megan said...

your new house looks lovely! Hope all goes well with the move!

Melissa said...

I love the house, and having the acreage sounds like so much fun! Have a fun summer!

Nathan and Bonnie said...

What a gorgeous house! Um YES, those apple orchard folks should definitely be kicking themselves for passing up all your offers!! Can't wait to hear more about this house! Better yet, can't wait to see it! It will be fun to have your sister and soon-to-be brother in law in our ward come August!