Come aboard the Hallway Express and experience our adventures with us. We are a happy and busy crew so enjoy the ride!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Laundry spiders!
What is it with spiders in laundry piles! We are two for two today and I am starting to be paranoid about picking up clothes. Laundry piles in my family room are my way of doing laundry but I am seriously considering dumping laundry out on my bed instead. But that would mean that I would have to fold it that same day :( Or I could splurge on a half dozen laundry baskets to hold it all. Andrew may have to be my official laundry helper as he loves getting rid of any crawly creatures. I hate spiders!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yuck, that's nasty!! My condolences!
Yuck, that's nasty!! My condolences!
Yuck! Just what you don't want in your clean laundry. You should get some barrier bug spray at Lowe's or somewhere and spray the house. Down here we have to have a bug guy come every so often because otherwise we're dealing with cockroaches, black widows, scorpions, etc.
Ewww! I hate spiders, too. On Tuesday I found two huge bumblebees in my laundry pile and another one in the dryer. I wonder how they got there? My boys are awesome bug slayers, too! Way to go Andrew!
I had fun checking out your blog. Your new home is beautiful! This will be a great way for us to keep in touch. Thanks for the fun playdate today!
Post a Comment