Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Birthday + Fair + Mess + Pumpkins

Our boy is One! Can you believe it?

He loves to be outside and cries when someone goes out the door and he doesn't get to go. I know one reason is to play with those rocks behind him :)

One reason to keep the bathroom door closed at all times. Notice the garbage is about empty and the toilet is full! Jace can sure be mischievous.

The kids were proud of their Jack-O-Lanterns. They picked out and designed their own, except Alana helped Janae and Jace a lot :) We hit the grocery stores 12 cents a pound sale, so no expensive pumpkin farm this year. Maybe next year we'll grow our own!

We went to the Central Washington State Fair. Taylor got passes from work. We enjoyed the rides and saw some racing.

I could show a photo of Andrew and Alana getting off "The Zipper", but I won't. I will just say that they were extremely happy and excited about it.

5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Cute! Looks like you guys have had fun. Jace is growing up so fast! The kids did a great job on their pumpkins. I really think we need to see that picture of Andrew and Alana though!

The Dummfamily said...

Sounds fun! I can't believe how quickly your kids are growing up. I loved the potty/trash picture. Gotta love little people and their tricks.

Nat said...

I can't believe he is one! I love that my boys aren't the only wild ones!

Jodi said...

Wow, I can't believe your baby is a year, time flies. Your family is so cute.

Nathan and Bonnie said...

Wow! Alana looks like a little model in the jack o lanterns picture! I LOVE her glasses! Thanks for the update! Looks like you guys are having fun! We look forward to seeing you again!

P.S. You sis and her husband stole our church calling teaching the teenagers! :-)