Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another round

So, it has been awhile and we have been taking things easy the last couple days because of the stomach flu. Then I come here to my blog and see that my last post was about the stomach flu! It's been the season for us I guess. I had three kids home from school yesterday. Today the two trudged to the bus. They are still a little tired, but I told them to call me if they felt worse. My afternoon kindergartener is still in question. She is sipping pop upstairs and watching PBS. Jace has actually had the stomach bug the longest, like 4 days. But, he's regained his appetite and just has some messy poo now. He has had lots of baths, good thing he loves them. Taylor woke up at 4:30 and headed over the pass to Kirkland today for corporate meetings. I have a ton of housework to do. I will have to turn on Josh Groban and go to town. I suppose getting off the computer would come first :) Have a wonderful day in your neck of the woods- as Al Roker would say. We always wake up to the Today Show.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Blech. That's what we've been doing for the past three days too. No fun!

Jodi said...

Yuck, I'm sorry you guys are sick again.