Thursday, February 25, 2010

My target deal of the day!

I was at Target yesterday and saw these cream twill, tab top curtains on clearance for 11.88 and that was for 2 panels! I wondered if I should buy them. I got home and walked into my bedroom. I noticed that my bedspread and lamp shades were that exact same cream color and they look nice against the Taupe wall. So... I hurried back to Target today, hoping to find the curtains.

Guess what! They were there along with a matching valance (for my bathroom) that was 2.24! Not only that, but I got to the checkout and the curtains rang up as 4.24! So, I spent $7 for window coverings for my bed and bath.

A few months ago I ordered curtains for $60 and ended up returning them. Was it worth the wait to go without curtains for the 7 months we have lived here?

Yes! (it helps to not have neighbors)

Are they my dream curtains?
No, but they will definitely work in the meantime, which may end up being 20+ years :)

5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

It's so fun to get a great deal! Target clearance can be dangerous though :)

Jodi said...

Love this. We've been in our house for going on 9 years and are just hanging curtains. You are really on the ball.

Nat said...

Sweet! I love bargains! I got my living room curtains for $28. If I had paid full price, they would have been $250. I think that the savings just makes them so much prettier!!

Natalie said...

I absolutely love deals like that!!! I find when you just wait a good deal comes your way!

lisaann said...

I used to find baby clothes for Jack all the time there on clearance for great prices. Now that he's older, I do not have as much luck. Now I'll have to doublecheck the home furnishings more often!