Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm still here

Yes, I am still alive here. The weather has been so hard to predict; rainy, windy, hailing, sunny, I heard it froze last night, lightning this afternoon. It is an excuse not to plant, weed or water :) I had a great time at "Time Out For Women" last weekend in Spokane. I went with seven other wonderful ladies mostly from my Selah ward. It was fabulous, yet I came home exhausted from a late night and hotel sleeping. You know what I mean. I saw a large group of sisters from my ward growing up which was neat. Then Sunday, we attended a baby blessing in Pasco. Taylor's sister's family flew up from Nevada to bless their little boy. We felt lucky and blessed to be able to attend and see them. By the way, Taylor did a wonderful job with the kids for the day and a half which I wasn't really worried. He didn't complain except that Jace decided to have four poopy diapers. The best part was walking into a clean house, he is good at getting the kids working :)
Happy Mother's Day to you all!
My little brother comes home from his mission in about two weeks!! Life just doesn't slow down, yet isn't it so fun!

1 comment:

Em and Ms said...

I'm so glad we got to see your family while we were up there and have you at Mason's blessing. I just love your kids and I wish we got to see you all more often! That's so exciting that your brother is coming home--time really flies.